Don't be shy. The most active games have parents who promote their games many times. Consistency is key in all of our top games.
Based on the feedback we know your loved ones want to support you and will gladly play the game. You just need to remind them because they tend to forget easily or have other things going on. However, with daily reminders on social media or every so often through text or Whatsapp, you can make sure that everyone gets a chance to play and help you reach your goal.
Some other ideas to promote your game are:
- Add the game link to your Instagram bio.
- Share the game link via text message.
- If you have an e-invite platform, such as Paperless Post or a Facebook event page, add the game link there.
- Print a QR code
and make it available on the day of your baby shower or gender reveal party.
- Create Instagram stories to promote the game.
- Share the game link on your Facebook page.
Remember you control your link - only share it with people you want to have it.